- Inviting overseas speakers to participate in Sydney filming;
- Filming additional overseas material;
- Distributing copies of the DVD on the cover of Security Solutions magazine;
- Distributing free copies at indsutry events;
- Appointing an Editorial Panel or senior security managers and academics; and
- Including extended versions of interviews on the Security is Your Business Website.
Security is Your Business 2 include interviews with a range of security managers, consultants, policy makers, academics and police discussing a range of security and risk issues, including and explaining risk, strategy, leadership, communications, standards, psychology, emergency Management and technology for effective security & risk management.
As with previous SYB projects, it was vital that the experts involved drive the content.
In order to ensure the content was practical and relevant, an Editorial Panel was formed, which included:
- Jason Brown, National Security Director, Thales (Australia);
- Paul Maihi, Head of Crisis & Security Management, Westpac Bank;
- Steve Jackson, Head of Group Security & Facilitation, Qantas;
- Craig Millar, Head of Security, Royal Bank of Scotland; and
- Prof. Peter Anderson, Director of Macquarie University’s Centre for Policing, Intelligence and Counter Terrorism (PICT).
The entire project was funded by generous sponsorship from:
- ISS Security
- McCarthy Security & Risk
- Training Group International